- Put the minced meat in a tea towel and wash under running water for a couple of minutes. Let it sit for about 20 mins till the water drains. Squeeze the water out as much as you can before cooking.
- Heat the oil in the pan and add chopped onions to it.
- Wait till it becomes translucent, now add cinnamon, cardamom, cloves, peppercorn, crushed cumin and coriander seeds, whole red chilies and ginger garlic paste. Cook till everything changes color to gentle brown.
- Squeeze water out of the minced meat. Add it to the onions and cook it till it changes color to brown.
- Add salt, chili powder and turmeric. Mix further and dry half of the liquid in the pan.
- Add tomatoes and 2 green chilies and cook for 2-3 mins on high heat.
- Add yogurt and mix. Reduce heat, cover the pan and let it cook for 20-25 mins till the tomatoes break down completely and yogurt disappears.
- Add half of the ginger, fried onions and remaining chopped green chilies. Cook for 2 mins.
- Garnish with fresh coriander, remaining ginger and fresh green chilies. This can be served with homemade flat bread, naan or even paratha for brunch.
Pottery By : Blue Saint